Wellspring helps children, adults, and families struggling with emotional and mental health issues.
The admissions team at Wellspring & the Arch Bridge School admit residents, students and clients on a rolling basis. Our programs serve people with emotional, psychological, and educational issues that prevent them from establishing and maintaining healthy relationships and meaningful lives. To get a feel for the typical client profile for each of our programs please review our profile information and our admission criteria below.
Please feel free to contact our Admissions Team with any questions:
For Residential and School Admissions call Nancy Thurston, our Director of Admissions; at 203-266-8002 or email email@example.com with any questions you may have or to discuss a potential applicant.
For Outpatient Counseling Services call 203-266-8000.
Referrals to Wellspring may be made by schools, hospitals, treatment centers, clinicians, educational consultants, parents, family members or individuals.
If an applicant meets the admission criteria, a pre-admission interview is scheduled. Records from previous hospitalization or treatment should be sent to the Admissions Team prior to this interview.
Typical Client Profile:
Residents, students and clients of Wellspring and the Arch Bridge School are generally creative individuals with a complicated diagnostic picture who have some motivation to change.
Criteria for Admission:
- Voluntary admission
- Capable of participating in a treatment community
- Not imminently dangerous to self or others
- Not in an active phase of addiction
- Able to participate in all therapeutic activities
- Able to meet the cost of treatment
- For Adolescent Girls Programs: Parent(s) or Guardian(s) are able and willing to be actively involved in the treatment process as indicated and recommended by the Treatment Team